Nicky Hilton revealed 25 things about herself — including the item she would steal from sister Paris Hilton’s closet, when she knew her family was different from other families and more — exclusively with Us Weekly. Take a look at the Nicky Hilton x Tolani designer and heiress’ suite life.
1. I was MVP of my high school volleyball team.
2. I don’t wear fur.
3. I went to an all-girls Catholic high school [Convent of the Sacred Heart in New York City] with Lady Gaga.
4. I lost my cameo in Sex and the City because I missed my flight.
5. According to statistics, I have the most common birthday — October 5 — in the United States.
6. I start and finish every day of my life with a bath.
7. I’m very punctual. I always arrive 10 minutes early because being late is so rude.
8. I’m very superstitious — cracks on the floor, hats on the bed, just weird things.
9. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food. I order the crunchy tacos.
10. I’m a cat person. I have two, named Mac and Cheese.
11. I’ve never had a spray tan in my life.
12. If I weren’t in the fashion industry, I’d work at an animal shelter. I volunteer at Animal Haven in Soho sometimes. I love animals.
13. The best business advice I’ve ever received from my dad [Rick Hilton] is that learning the ropes is very important.
14. I’ve been obsessed with interior design lately, so I’d love to do something in the home-design world 10 years from now.
15. I collect Judith Leiber purses.
16. I didn’t used to be a morning person at all, but now that I have kids [Lily, 2, and Teddy, 17 months, with husband James Rothschild], I have two alarm clocks that wake me up very early every day.
17. If I could raid my sister Paris’ closet, [I’d take something from her] vintage Chanel and Dior collections.
18. A bad habit I have that I wish I could break is picking my split ends.
19. I’m addicted to Hot Tamales.
20. I cringe thinking back to my voice message from high school. I’d play half of a No Doubt or an Alanis Morissette song and then say, “Leave a message.”
21. The Hilton Humanitarian Prize is the largest humanitarian award in the world. The Hilton Foundation has given away more than $1.6 billion in grants to organizations that alleviate human suffering.
22. My favorite place in the world is Italy. I met my husband in Italy, I got engaged in Italy. I love Italian food.
23. I wear socks to bed every night. I can’t sleep without them.
24. I don’t have any regrets because every good and bad thing I’ve done has brought me to exactly where I am today.
25. The moment I understood that my family was different from other families was when I [realized I] lived in a hotel.
Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics and more delivered straight to your inbox!
Celebrity news bought to you in partnership with Celebrity Style Site and Celebrity Online PR .
Browse the latest celebrity trends